Make a donation in any amount to support our workMr. Been's Fund
Make a donation specifically earmarked for after school and summer enrichment activitiesAmazon Wishlist
Care to make an in-kind donation? Visit our Amazon wishlist and give a gift today!
- Replenish supplies used across our sites for youth and community activities
- Pay for a license to literacy software used in our after school programs
- Cover the cost of a nutritious after school meal for one youth for one year
- Provide 1:1 tutoring twice weekly for one youth in grades K-12 for an entire academic year (36 weeks)
- Provide comprehensive support to individuals and families in and out of court facing juvenile justice, housing, or educational challenges
YOUR SUPPORT = CHANGE
Through a variety of resources and strategic partnerships, The West Side Commons helps residents meet their family’s needs and gives them opportunities to thrive. Counseling, direct assistance and engaging programs help every member of The West Side Commons realize success. Children, parents and volunteers share experiences that produce positive outcomes and build resiliency which improves their ability to navigate obstacles created by social inequality.
YOUR SUPPORT = IMPACT
The West Side Commons promotes community and offers services in a safe space creating opportunities for self-discovery, cross-cultural experiences, peer:peer engagement and inter-generational support. At The Commons, we understand that together, a community can uplift itself and create lasting IMPACT.
Shopping on Amazon? Shop with AmazonSmile and a donation will be made to support our work at NO cost to you!